Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows
Nine Single Eyeshadow shades from the Jane Iredale Purepressed eye shadows range available in the new white/gold compacts.
The Jane Iredale highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye colour.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
No D&C dyes. Use wet or dry.
- Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with our Jane Iredale Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
- Spritz our eyeliner brush with Jane Iredale D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- It’s always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don’t try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop.
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or grey tones they just accentuate the darkness. For dark circles look at Jane Iredale Active Light.