- Please see the Contact Us page
- Please note that a qualified therapist should ALWAYS be consulted first to advise on the best products to suit you. If you have any queries, please use our Ask the experts form.
- Our refund policy is contained within our Terms and Conditions
Orders Lost In The Post
- Please see our Delivery Information
Card payment security
- We use Worldpay to process all transactions on this website. The WorldPay payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data. Furthermore, their public web servers are certified by Thawte, a public Certificate Authority, ensuring that both the client and firm can have confidence that nobody can impersonate WorldPay to obtain confidential information.
- Transaction Encryption
The transfer of the purchase details from our web site to Worldpay is encapsulated using their own encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This uses a combination of standard methods such as PGP, RSA and MD5 to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof.
- Security for the Shopper
Any communication between the client and WorldPay is also encrypted to the maximum strength supported by the client’s browser using TLS or 128 BitSSL. Clients are also protected from fraudulent use of their card in a “card, not present” environment, by their card issuers. The card issuers provide the right for the cardholder to dispute a transaction if the card was used fraudulently.
- Data Storage
Data storage on WorldPay systems, and the communication between WorldPay and the worldwide banking networks, is regularly audited by the banking authorities to ensure a secure transaction environment. WorldPay also ensures that they stay up-to-date with the latest versions of any third-party code they use, and continually review their own proprietary code.
- We accept:
- Unfortunately, we can only supply products within the UK and Ireland.
- Our prices are not reduced for orders from the Channel Islands due to the additional administrative costs involved regarding VAT which cancel out any VAT refund which may be applicable.
- Our UK VAT Registration number is: 861 9172 08