What better way to start your Mineral Makeup journey than to explore the Jane Iredale Starter Kits.
Mineral makeup offers many benefits to conventional makeup :
- Natural: Mineral Makeup looks and feels natural (almost weightless on the skin)
- No nasties: Mineral Makeup is made from pure crushed minerals and does not contain harsh chemicals, fillers, dyes, talc.
- Sensitive skin friendly: Mineral Cosmetics is gentle on the skin and is ideal for those with sensitive skin or breakouts
- Skin Cancer Approval Seal: Six of the Jane Iredale Makeup range (Dream Tint, Lip Drink, Glow Time, Powder Me, PurePressed Powder and Amazing Base Loose Powder) have the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal as effective UV protectants for daily use.
Other good news is:
- Staying Power: Mineral Makeup is long lasting and is almost sweat and waterproof
- Extensive Jane Iredale range: The mineral cosmetics range includes mineral foundations and other mineral powders in a vast range of shades.
The current Jane Iredale Starter Kits are a good introduction to the Jane Iredale Cosmetics range of mineral products, offering both a Product Sample Kit and a Colour Sample Kit helping you to get the right colour match.
At Mineral Beauty Skinmaze we also offer an extensive range of individual samples including all shades and types of mineral foundation, mineral tinted moisturisers and eye and lip products as well as the Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup Product / Colour Chart brochure (available as a hardcopy or download)
Additionally, as a Skinmaze Beauty Salon with qualified, experienced makeup and skincare professionals and the Jane Iredale full range Concept Display in salon, we provide a full advice / consultation service online, by email, over the phone and of course face to face in the salon.
We aim to make your tour around our Mineral Makeup website backed up by our Advice and Sample service feel as close as possible to the service you’d receive if you popped into the salon to see us.
But why not visit us? We regularly hold Jane Iredale Workshops in conjunction with the iiaa when a Jane Iredale makeup artist attends to provide clients with one to one 45 minute mineral makeup sessions. Being a holiday destination in Westbourne Bournemouth some of our online clients from far away combine a Workshop one to one with a short holiday break to this beautiful area. We also offer wedding and other special events makeup, all of course with mineral cosmetics.