Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadows
All Jane Iredale Purepressed Triple Eye Shadows have highly pigmented shades that are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye colour.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
Jane Iredale Eyeshadow Application Advice
- Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
1) Spritz your eyeliner brush with Jane Iredale D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
2) It’s always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
3) Don’t try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
4) If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or grey tones. They just accentuate the darkness. For dark circles look at Jane Iredale Active Light.
Be the first to review Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadows
There are no reviews yet.