Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadows
All Jane Iredale Purepressed Triple Eye Shadows have highly pigmented shades that are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye colour.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
New Spring 2017 Jane Iredale Triple shades:
Soft Kiss – a matte warm mauve, shimmery port wine and shimmery smoky brown
Pink Quartz – a matte light pink, shimmery soft pink and a shimmery cool plum
ASIAN AND/OR DARKER SKIN TONES
To assist you in your product selection those shades deemed most suitable for Asian and/or darker skin tones have been marked with an asterix (*).
Blue Eyes on Lighter Skin
|Blue Eyes on Deeper Skin|
|Silver Lining||Triple Cognac|
|Green Eyes on Deeper Skin|
|Brown Sugar||Pink Bliss|
|Brown Eyes on Lighter Skin|
|Brown Eyes on Deeper Skin|
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
1) Spritz our eyeliner brush with Jane Iredale D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
2) It’s always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
3) Don’t try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
4) If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.