Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara
The dual-purpose formula in the Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara range contains sea minerals that condition lashes so they can grow to their fullest potential, while thousands of cellulose fibres coat the lashes for a look that’s glamorous, rich and full. Expand your lashes’ wardrobe from basic black and brown with four new shades that go from subtle to ‘look at me!’ Our extra large, tapered brush makes application easy and separates lashes effortlessly.
Available in Black Ice and Expresso
– Packaged in a squeezable tube with the highest quality brush
– Contains 75% more product than normal mascaras
– Conditions lashes so they don’t clump, flake or break
Asian and/or darker skin tones:
To assist you in your Jane Iredale product selection those shades deemed most suitable for Asian and/or darker skin tones have been marked with an asterix (*).
- Apply a layer of our PureLash Extender and Conditioner first. You’ll be amazed how it thickens your lashes. It also means that you’ll use less mascara. Allow to dry until tacky and then apply Longest Lash Lengthening Mascara.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
When Longest Lash Lengthening Mascara is initially used, it may feel drier than other mascaras. This is because we’ve replaced the normal water content with algae extracts.
The power of the extracts is what nourishes and conditions the lashes. For optimum application and feel, begin with a layer of PureLash Extender and Conditioner and while it is still damp, apply Longest Lash Lengthening Mascara.