- Shop by Skin Type
- Pregnancy (selected by Leonilla)
- Teenagers (selected by Leonilla)
- Cleansers & Toners
- Dry Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Mature / Anti-wrinkle
- Firming / Lifting
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily Skin
- Problematic Skin
- Tired / Dull Skin
- Pigmentation Products
- Eyes / Neck / Lips / Hands
- Intensive Anti-ageing
- Depilatory Care
- Make Up / Tinted Moisturiser
- Body Toning, Firming, Lifting
- Sun Protection
- Mens Skincare
- Shop by Product Category
- Guinot Moisturisers
- Guinot Creams (Intensive)
- Guinot Cleansers, Toners, Exfoliators
- Guinot Eyes, Neck, Lips, Hands, Feet
- Guinot Treatment (Rosacea)
- Guinot Masks
- Guinot Serums and Booster Treatments
- Guinot Newhite Lightening
- Guinot Cellulite and Stretch Marks
- Guinot Body Conditioning
- Guinot Foundations and Concealers
- Guinot Depil Logic
- Guinot Suncare and Self Tanning
- Guinot Men Specific
- Guinot Travel / Gifts
- Guinot Starter Kits
- Guinot Samples / Consultations
- Guinot Products Skincare Regime
- Shop by Skin Type
- Jane Iredale
What Wrinkle Reduction treatments do we offer?
Aesthetic treatments for:
- Frown Lines
- Crows Feet
- Forehead Lines
- Upper Lip Deep Lines (smokers lines)
- Brow Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Other Areas of Concern
Skinmaze specialises in advanced skincare procedures including non-surgical face lift treatments.
Now in conjunction with Doctor Reza Shams we have introduced Wrinkle Reduction and Derma Fillers treatments for those clients wishing to introduce this as a part of their skincare regime
About Dr R. Shams
Doctor Reza Shams BM, MRCGP, lead clinician and Director of RML Clinic qualified as a medical doctor in 1999 and gained MRCGP in 2014.
Dr Shams achieved grade A in wrinkle reduction and filler injections in Aesthetics diploma at Queen Mary University, London. He currently works as a General Practitioner in Poole. Due to his extensive experience spanning many years in his medical career, he has gained in-depth anatomical knowledge and skills required to carry out advanced cosmetic treatments.
Wrinkle Reduction and/or Derma Fillers as part of your Skincare Regime
For clients considering Wrinkle Reduction and/or Derma Fillers it is very important to realise that to gain best ongoing results it is imperative to tie this in with your overall skincare regime.
Meet with Doctor Shams to have a full consultation to assess suitability and to cover off all the issues and questions one may have. You will be taken through a detailed General Consultation and Cosmetic Procedure Questionnaire.
Meet with Leonilla at Skinmaze to discuss:
Before Skincare Treatments to get the skin into good condition in advance of the Wrinkle Reduction and/or Derma Fillers. Increasing the levels of hydration in the skin and improving lymphatic and blood flow are important.
After Skincare Treatments with non surgical face lift procedures in the areas not benefiting from Wrinkle Reduction and/or Derma Fillers so that facial features can be balanced and good muscle and skin tone maintained.
Find out how much Wrinkle Reduction & Derma Fillers cost and book a FREE consultation.
Wrinkle Reduction – One Area £180
Wrinkle Reduction- Two Areas £230
Wrinkle Reduction – Three Areas £280
Wrinkle Reduction – Both Armpits £395
Derma Fillers: POA
Telephone Skinmaze to arrange an appointment on 01202 768182 or email us
Doctor Shams is normally available Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturdays
More about Wrinkle reduction
Wrinkle reduction procedures have become a very popular and effective tool for ageing skin with effective, noticeable results.
Wrinkle reduction halts the signals between muscles and nerves resulting in muscles being temporarily paralysed.
The results is firmer and smoother skin with the disappearance of wrinkles and no new one forming. It is particularly effective eye, forehead and nose areas.
The Wrinkle reduction procedure normally needs repeating every 3-4 months but Dr.Shams will advise since every client is unique.
With the procedure you can return to work or home right away.
Wrinkle reduction is safe and rarely has side effects but these issues will all be covered off at the consultation.
Before and After Skincare treatments are very important if you are having Wrinkle reduction to ensure maximum success and to obtain an overall balanced facial look.
Leonilla at Skinmaze can advise further on these procedures.
More about Derma Fillers:
Just as with Wrinkle reduction Derma Fillers can rejuvenate the face.
Dr Shams will discuss at your consultation what the best and most effective options are for you.
Dermal fillers are used as an effective treatment for deep lines and wrinkles and assist in reducing deep lines and wrinkles, filing hollows, enhancing sunken cheeks and smoothing the contours of ones face. Anti-ageing facial fillers are a non-surgical way to achieve younger looking skin and providing volume for tired lines and wrinkles.
Clients Checklist before proceeding with anyone:
- Ensure that the person carrying out the treatment is fully qualified and that you have every confidence in them. Are they a doctor? Ask for proof if you are not sure
- Ensure you have a full consultation before the treatment and that all your questions and concerns are covered off to your satisfaction
- Ensure that you are offered before and after skincare treatments to ensure maximum success and a balanced facial look
- Ensure that the treatment room is clean and hygenic
- Ensure that you are aware if one is using BOTOX® or another reputable brand.