Skinmaze Reopening (following Coronavirus)
Following the Government announcement on the 9th July regarding Beauty Clinics, we will be partially reopening Skinmaze from Thursday 16th July.
Access to the salon will be by appointment only. Please book by calling us on 01202 768182 or 01202 946003 or by emailing us.
Unfortunately initially we will be restricted to only providing ‘below neck’ treatments, so none of our wonderful facials or electrolysis will be on offer until further notice.
Our initial list of treatments are set out below our protocol.
We will run a flexible opening hours policy initially reacting to client demand.
In welcoming back our beautiful clients, we have put together a strict protocol to ensure the safety of both our clients and our team.
Apart from of course adhering to any Government rules, we have looked at procedures at Dentists, Osteopaths and taken into account protocol ideas issued by our Skincare Companies.
Our Protocol is listed below (bear in mind we are still the same friendly, smiling team!)
- Access to the Skinmaze Salon will be restricted to those who have prebooked a treatment. Treatments must be booked over the phone or by email.
- The salon door will be locked so there will be no access to come in and browse/buy products or book an appointment. Retail products can be ordered online at www.skinmaze.com for home delivery or by calling 01202 946003. Additionally we will offer a salon pickup option if you call and order. This will be at an allotted time and the product will be bagged up at the door ready for you to collect. We can of course provide product advice over the phone or by email.
- Clients who have made an appointment will be called the day before when we will check that they have no symptons or a temperature. We will also take payment at that time for the treatment and will advise of the protocol for the coming day.
- Clients coming for treatment will not be able to wait inside and use the reception area, so should arrive just at time of appointment. Clients should be wearing a mask/face covering. They should not be accompanied by another person (unless necessary) and should keep carrying items (handbags/bags) to a bare minimum. Our therapist will meet you outside the salon where they will take your temperature with the infrared gun. If ones temperature is high one will be asked to rebook. Clients with mask on will be led through directly to the rear treatment room. It will not be necessary to touch any door handles. Clients will be asked to clean their hands thoroughly once in the treatment room. Any retail products one wishes to buy will be brought to the treatment room.
- The treatment room will be aired by our automatic fan system BUT windows will also be tilted open. Additionally an air purifier will be on. After each client the treatment room will be cleaned and then left empty for 20 minutes.
- The toilet is available to use if required (but avoided if you can) where you will find paper towels to use which can be disposed of in the foot pedal bin.
- No drinks will be available.
- Our therapists will be wearing appropriate protective masks and visors over their smile, gloves when appropriate and will regularly be washing their hands and cleaning surfaces.
- Clients will be asked to keep their mask on.
- We will only have one therapist and one client in the building at any one time.
- We will adjust the protocol as required as we move forward and will appreciate of course feedback from our clients.
See you soon
Leonilla, Emily, Zoe
Treatments on Offer from July 16th:
- Skin Consultation and Analysis. £25 for 30 minutes. Let us assess your skin and advise on a homecare regime and appropriate products.
- Pedicures and Manicures:
- Classic Pedicure (full cuticle work, exfoliation/peel, massage, long lasting nail polish) £38 45 minutes.
- Custom Deluxe Pedicure (full cuticle work, exfoliation/peel, massage, heat mitts, application of appropriate nail treatment and long lasting nail polish). Includes hand and arm massage. £47 for 1 hour.
- Medical Manicure (ultimate nail repair treatments for damaged, weak, peeling, dry, brittle and After Artificial Nails). £27 40 minutes
- Classic Manicure. £30 40 minutes
- Custom Deluxe Manicure(full cuticle work, exfoliation, peel, massage, heat mitts, application of appropriate nail treatment and long lasting nail polish or phenom colour). Includes dry scalp massage. £38 for 1 hour.
- Guinot Technispa Body Treatments:
- Non Surgical Body Lift. £68 for 1 hour
- Anti Cellulite Double Slimming. £68 for 1 hour
- Firming Lifting. £68 for 1 hour
- Soothing Leg Massage. £45 30 minutes.
- Aromatic Body Treatments:
- Polish: Exfoliating Treatment. £58 for 1 hour
- Backless: Ultimate back conditioning treatment. £52 for 1 hour
- Masssage Shoulders and Back. £45 for 30 minutes
- Full Body Massage (not head). £65 for 1 hour
- Hair Removal
- Half Leg (finish with massage). £23 30 minutes
- Full leg (finish with massage). £35 50 minutes
- Bikini. £23 30 minutes
- Underarm. £23 15 minutes