Jane Iredale PurePressed Duo Eye Shadows
Autumn 2018 brings 3 new duo shades to the Purepressed Duo Eye Shadows range: Berries and Cream, Hush/Smoke Grey and Sunlit/Jewel.
As with the Jane Iredale Purepressed Duo Eye Shadow Oyster/Supernova (pear white and shimmery copper eggplant) the new range has highly pigmented shades and is simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and stays put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye colour.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
Use our ‘Simple Eye Technique.’
- Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
- Spritz our eyeliner brush with Jane Iredale D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- It’s always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don’t try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown on a blue eye).
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or grey tones. They just accentuate the darkness.