Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara Original
Jane Iredale has taken out all known sensitizers from the mascara and they have all been sensitivity-tested, so even people who could not previously wear mascara should try this. Not only colours and thickens lashes, but also conditions them.
– Hypoallergenic formula contains no lacquer, shellac or petroleum products
– It won’t smear, flake or smudge
– Seaweed liposomes and panthenol keep it moist and help to condition lashes
– Algae extracts condition and protect lashes to reduce splitting and breaking
– Highest quality brush for even application and separation of lashes
Colour Guide for Jane Iredale Purlash Mascara Original
|Agate Brown||Black Onyx|
Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
- If you are going to layer mascara, don’t wait for each application to dry. This is what makes lashes stick together.
- Don’t pump brushes. This will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product. Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more product.
- Too much mascara can be aging.
- Brown often looks softer around the eyes than black.