Jane Iredale Sunbeam Compact
- Apply with our Jane Iredale Eye Shader Brush , Eye Contour Brush and/or our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- For eyes, use the four colours individually.
- For cheeks and body, swirl our Jane Iredale White Fan Brush or Dome Brush around the four colours. Lightly apply to your cheekbone.
- Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- Apply product dry or mix with moisturizer or hair gel to achieve a truly dramatic effect.
- For a red-carpet look, brush onto shoulders and décolleté.
- For a look that sculpts the face, apply a lighter base to the centre of the face (include eyes and around the mouth, but not the nose), a darker one on the outside perimeter, and then the bronzer. This pulls the centre of the face out and mimics the effect that a key light would have. It’s a very effective way of adding definition and a trick often used by TV and film makeup artists.